Thursday, October 14, 2010

Commercial Screen Supply SUCKS!!!

Hello everyone, I just wanted to post this blog really quick about a really sucky company called "Commercial Screen Supply" or "The Art Experience" in Avon MA

Normaly I don't like to publicly bash anyone because normally I feel my thoughts are my thoughts and they do not need to be paraded up and down the street, but I will make an exception here.

This place is out of.control and I hope they go out pd business. (with the way Jay does business over there it is only a matter of time) Here are a few examples of how rediculels this place is getting...1. I worked at Comm Screen Supply as my Co Op job on high school. While I worked there the screen printing supply warehouse was open to the public and you could go back there, shop, get what you need and then leave. Now they have decided to move all the printing supplys to the back warehouse with a pin code lock on it so there is no more shopping. Now you have to know what you want when you go in tell them and they go get it. That not only makes me uncofotable but it is costing them business. I may go in there for.one thing but as I was getting it I noticed I need.a few more things, and decide while I'm here I should buy this and this too.

Not that that place can afford to be costing themselfs money like that seeing how another local business I spoke with was telling me how he bought a wrong item from there, did NOT open it, took it back and tried to return it. Jay said "We don't do returns" so my friend says "What do you mean? I just bought this, didn't open it need; to return it and you won't? That is bull s**t.". He said if you don't let me return this I will take my multi thousand dollar account and take my business elsewhere." Jay waved at him and said, and I quote "Bye". Now that's a crafty sales man and business owner if I ever saw one ha ha ha.

Not only that but you can now not bring any type bag into the store. No purses even!! I know they don't want people to steal, and there is a lot of loose art supplies but if you are going to steal (not that I have stollen from there even if I felt he deserves it.) someone checking my bag at the door will most definetly not stop me. I think it is a dumb pointless rule.

Jay is a rude a hole to deal with most of the time. Every time my second job goes to buy something from there they are out of stock and they sell a cheaper crappier product to replace what you asked for. The place is way.over priced for the crappy service and lack of in stock product they have.

Screaming Ink gives Commercial Screen Supply two thumbs down! I recommend no one support this business. I for one will be switching to Performance Screen Supply. They are friendly, always have what I need, and ship within one day! Now that is service!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment